21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
@PosterScene

Me too. I just got my 135" with dual sliding doors. Ordered it in December. The 135" sure looks like it's more than the 9 inches longer that it actually is.
I am extremely happy I spent the extra $500 for my 2018 135 (1st year), though I paid for it more dearly with the 11.5 months of waiting. I really can't think of any downside, other than a couple of feet of turning radius. As I recall, the net weight difference/payload loss was just 55#, which is an extremely small weight penalty for the 16 extra cubes. That was my math, FWIW.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was at a commercial van upfitter on Friday to have my swivel seat & CR-windows installed. They told me that work is painfully slow right now because new vans aren’t shipping. The microchip shortage has trickled down to businesses other than dealers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was at a commercial van upfitter on Friday to have my swivel seat & CR-windows installed. They told me that work is painfully slow right now because new vans aren’t shipping. The microchip shortage has trickled down to businesses other than dealers.
I need to have my seat swivels and windows installed too. Would you mind sharing which outfitter and whether you were happy with their work? Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I need to have my seat swivels and windows installed too. Would you mind sharing which outfitter and whether you were happy with their work? Thanks.
Sure. I’m in Pennsylvania and used Commercial Van Solutions in Lancaster, PA. They were great! I will probably go back to have a MaxxAir fan installed. Contact Scott Lambert or Trevor at 800-444-0528 Van Upfitting & Refrigerated Vans | Commercial Van Solutions LLC

You should know that I ordered my windows in early December and they didn’t arrive until April. The Scopema swivel base was ordered in February and was received in May.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Sure. I’m in Pennsylvania and used Commercial Van Solutions in Lancaster, PA. They were great! I will probably go back to have a MaxxAir fan installed. Contact Scott Lambert or Trevor at 800-444-0528 Van Upfitting & Refrigerated Vans | Commercial Van Solutions LLC

You should know that I ordered my windows in early December and they didn’t arrive until April. The Scopema swivel base was ordered in February and was received in May.
Wow, amazing what a bunch of free money can do for the economy!

·
Registered
22 Posts
[QUOTE="focus
Wow, amazing what a bunch of free money can do for the economy!
[/QUOTE]. Is someone giving away free money?!! Please tell me who and how to find them.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts