Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in a one of the luggage nets/Load Protection nets that came as an option on the Metris. Mine went missing with the first owner. This fits into slots on the ceiling and clips to the tie downs.

Let me know if you have one you want let go.

No idea what they are new since I wasn't able to locate a part number.

Thanks!

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
The net needs to have been ordered with the van; it includes the installation of the latch anchors for the net when ordered; the location of them is an empty cavity in the vent module otherwise. Acquiring an aftermarket or used or dealer replacement net will not work if your van did not originally have the option.

Making sure you understand this; don’t want you to spend what would probably be serious money and then find out that you don’t have the attachment points.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The net needs to have been ordered with the van; it includes the installation of the latch anchors for the net when ordered; the location of them is an empty cavity in the vent module otherwise. Acquiring an aftermarket or used or dealer replacement net will not work if your van did not originally have the option.

Making sure you understand this; don’t want you to spend what would probably be serious money and then find out that you don’t have the attachment points.
I understand it. My van came with the option. That's why I said in my post above that the net went missing with the first owner.

If you have one you want to get rid of or if you know the new part number I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts