Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. "custom" made seatcover for my factory OEM 2016 Mercedes Metris Cargo van doesn't fit at all. Also, the quality of the sewing is unacceptable. Looks like a kid did that sewing job. They kept arguing with me how should I fold the seats all the way down, or how should I slide it forward so I can reach behind seat easily. They were telling me that the lever at the side of my seat is to fold the seat all the way down. HAHAHA...Obviously, they never sat in a Cargo Metris Van. NEVER EVER will recommend them to anyone! I took pictures of their Mickey Mouse job, and they dont get it...its sad and a total rip off! They refunded only 70% of my money PLUS i had to pay for shipping it back.
Total cost of the seat covers: $238.40
Loss:
30% restocking fee………………….. $71.52
Return shipping cost ………………. $33.46
Total loss ………………………………… $104.98
Buyers beware!!

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
I've tried to look for the name of the company with no results. If it was me I just call my credit card to dispute the charge to see what'll happen.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Dude you dodged a bullet. When you install seat covers on a Mercedes, as written in the USMVC, they have to be lamb skin. This is punishable by a fine of up to $30,000 and 5 years behind the wheel of a Toyota Camry (it’s cruel and unusual, Capital punishment would be less draconian!)

Otherwise just keep the factory fabric; that stuff has the wear properties of steel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts