Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shop manuals are available online, either usb stick or dvd but involves installing a separate virtual system on the computer, etc.
i could not get it work on my Mac. maybe i'm just too tech illiterate although i work with CAD apps, etc.
also, the available manuals contain all MB models which of course increases vastly the date amount.

is there any source for the Metris (only) shop manual i a more user friendly format like pdf?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passenger
2,120 Posts
shop manuals are available online, either usb stick or dvd but involves installing a separate virtual system on the computer, etc.
i could not get it work on my Mac. maybe i'm just too tech illiterate although i work with CAD apps, etc.
also, the available manuals contain all MB models which of course increases vastly the date amount.

is there any source for the Metris (only) shop manual i a more user friendly format like pdf?
I don't think anyone has ever seen such a thing.

If you simply need a few pages here and there on something specific you can ask on the forum for help.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
So I just bought a 2019 metris cargo yesterday. There is no chiltons or haynes repair manuals for these vehicles? Are they that complicated?
Yes, and the Ebay software is not a pdf, but a virtual windows box that has a VIN-specific parts catalog and repair manual. Good stuff although clearly bootleg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts