Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been meaning to post this haven't seen it on the forum yet. On my windshield I have "lines" that go around it and a almost half circle by the rear view mirror what exactly is this?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I been meaning to post this haven't seen it on the forum yet. On my windshield I have "lines" that go around it and a almost half circle by the rear view mirror what exactly is this?
I believe it's the radio / nav antenna - there's no other mast on my Metris, not even one of those little stubby rubber things.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Well that spells for an expensive windshield repair. Hope it never happens to anyone.

·
Registered
946 Posts
$1300 rough estimate based on previous repairs.
Oh, that's parts only.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I have personally closed the hood on a 221 with an SDS multiplexer on the cowling. CRUNCH. Not a good feeling.

·
Registered
598 Posts
$1300 rough estimate based on previous repairs.
Oh, that's parts only.
yipes. Good to know. Dump truck with load in front of you on highway? Floor it and get ahead of 'em!

·
Registered
598 Posts
If I need to floor it to pass a dump truck, it's gotta be a Mack R body. Those are the only things I don't blow past as a matter of course.
I like to pass with authority. Same goes for those who move over from the left lane when they finally get out the way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts