Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Passenger Base van and am modifying the cargo space. I want to replace the front 3-seat bench with a 2 or 2+1 bench. Will a 2016 2-seater fit in a 2018? eBay listings have seats that say they fit 2016-2019 models, but I can’t find info to verify that.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
739 Posts
Yes. Passenger rails are unchanged.

You have a fixed 3 position bench seat in the second location?

Where are you located?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. Passenger rails are unchanged.

You have a fixed 3 position bench seat in the second location?

Where are you located?
Great, thanks! Yes, I bought it used and the second and third row both have the 3-seat benches. I’m in the Los Angeles area.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
739 Posts
Great, thanks! Yes, I bought it used and the second and third row both have the 3-seat benches. I’m in the Los Angeles area.
Weird. How does a person get into the 3rd row seats?

Call Metris Seats. They upfit using Euro vito seats. They may have some take outs or you may like their fold down bench or captains chairs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weird. How does a person get into the 3rd row seats?

Call Metris Seats. They upfit using Euro vito seats. They may have some take outs or you may like their fold down bench or captains chairs.
You can’t! I don’t know if the previous owner swapped it out or what, but there was no way to enter the third row unless you’re my 5yo and can squeeze through. It didn’t matter for me, since I was taking the the third row out anyway, but still odd. Thanks I’ll check out that site if I can’t find a used 2+1 on eBay.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
739 Posts
They probably helped somone else out with their 2 seater so they had 2 two place bench seats. Handy config.

If you arent in a rush i'd post here for 2 seat wanted in LA. People give them away. If you were near me i'd give you mine. Just takes up space in the garage.

The vito seats are nice, but expensive. Being able to recline each seat and fold the backs down is pretty handy. Can make the space a lot more flexible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They probably helped somone else out with their 2 seater so they had 2 two place bench seats. Handy config.

If you arent in a rush i'd post here for 2 seat wanted in LA. People give them away. If you were near me i'd give you mine. Just takes up space in the garage.

The vito seats are nice, but expensive. Being able to recline each seat and fold the backs down is pretty handy. Can make the space a lot more flexible.
Oh, nice, great to know. Thanks for all the info, appreciate it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts