Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine didn't. I'm trying to get the matter escalated to someone who can fix this.

We'll see if we're Mercedes owners or second class citizens.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine did not either and as a whole, the clock is constantly slow. I have to reset it every couple of months or so due to it lagging behind.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have the basic instrument cluster and no nav on my Metris. I don't remember ever having to set the date or timezone I was in so I wouldn't expect it to automatically update.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I thought mine changed last yr and I had to reset it as i'm located in AZ. Maybe we have to wait until March 25th when Germany or Spain does it. IDK

·
Registered
285 Posts
Well, mine ended up going 1 hour ahead. Probably on the 25th. But, I didn't drive the van until the 27th and at that time I noticed it. Is there a setting in ASSYST to turn off daylight savings time?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine was a hour ahead the other morning. I guess that was the reason. Need to figure out how to turn that off. We don’t change our clocks each time.

·
Registered
195 Posts
My clock did not "Spring forward" on the proper date. So, I did it manually. Yesterday I noticed it has now done so and is therefore an hour fast. Go figure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The slow clock thing requires a software update from the dealer. The fix is under warranty and once it's done the clock keeps the correct time .

·
Registered
81 Posts
My clock did not "Spring forward" on the proper date. So, I did it manually. Yesterday I noticed it has now done so and is therefore an hour fast. Go figure.
Same thing. Manually set the clock ahead March 11 with steering wheel control. Sometime in the last two weeks the clock did it's thing because yesterday I notice it displayed an hour fast. I wonder if the time display would eventually change if I drove into another time zone.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I change my clock when we had daylight saving time a few days later it jump an hour ahead I though I was late to everything for a day till I notic the clock was wrong I fix for a second time and it was fine but the minutes was always jumping. I took the van in for s problem I am having and I told to check for any updates for the clock and there was. It’s been good so far as for the other problem not fix yet.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts