Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,591 Posts
добрый вечер друзья, продолжаю рассказ про свой метрис. на днях он прибыл в порт и перевозчик обещает доставить его на этой неделе.
Good evening friends, I continue the story about my metris. the other day he arrived at the port and the carrier promises to deliver it this week.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes, but "she" (the actor) and "it" (the action) in this example pertain to two different entities, whereas both "он" and "его" pertain to the same entity "метрис". The autotranslator should've been more consistent inasmuch as stating "the other day he arrived at the port and the carrier promises to deliver him this week".
I do admire the progress that the AI engine has made over the last few years though...

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,591 Posts
Yes, but "she" (the actor) and "it" (the action) in this example pertain to two different entities, whereas both "он" and "его" pertain to the same entity "метрис". The autotranslator should've been more consistent inasmuch as stating "the other day he arrived at the port and the carrier promises to deliver him this week".
I do admire the progress that the AI engine has made over the last few years though...
It's fun stuff. If you use the google translator and make it swap back and forth and translate and re-translate he fixes it. I'm really grateful for the quality of the translation these days. I only wish my brain would do it.

Mostly I'm really hoping the OP will show us his magic on this total.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Some brave souls in this world. I hope you get your W447 safely on the road.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Good afternoon. the other day I bought a door for the car. visited the guys doing the Maybach. increase the body length.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
in continuation of my story. Now I am looking for spare parts and stopped at finding a chain and a strip for a sliding door. There are many Mercedes in Europe but most of them only have the right sliding door. found a disassembly in china and they gave me this spare part without any problems

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,591 Posts
Nice. I love seeing this kind of stuff. Nice that you have this kind of rack.

I think I see that you are drilling out your spot welds with a large bit. You are probably done removing things, but spot weld cutters are really nice to have if you have future work.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts