Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
I am a fan of weathertech and have them in my beemer but the ones are better IMO. It fits so tight it can't move...and it snaps on the locator pins that are on the floor.

Lane

·
Registered
75 Posts
Can somebody confirm that the Weathertech driver side Metris Floor Liner comes up higher in the front than the stock Mercedes Floor Liner? See attached picture. How much higher does the WeatherTech Floor Liner come up in the front. I don't know if I want to trust that the picture on the WeatherTech web page is the actual Metris Floor Liner.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Can somebody confirm that the Weathertech driver side Metris Floor Liner comes up higher in the front than the stock Mercedes Floor Liner? See attached picture. How much higher does the WeatherTech Floor Liner come up in the front. I don't know if I want to trust that the picture on the WeatherTech web page is the actual Metris Floor Liner.

Thanks.
My one complaint about the OEM mats is that they are a little on the short side. Based on the picture from WT it looks like they would extend well past your "wish" line in your picture. Hard to say for sure. But I did see this on the WT website.

The FloorLiner is designed for vehicles with factory carpet installed when manufactured.* They*will not fit vehicles with vinyl floors unless otherwise specified.* Please take your old floor mats out before installing your new WeatherTech FloorLiner.

Not sure what that means in the case of a Metris with different floors, Cargo/Passenger. But I guess I will be stuck with the OEM mats for now. Can't justify spending the $$$ again.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yep. They come up higher, especially behind the parking brake peddle and behind the gas/brakes, and fit really, really great. They actually fit better than the OE Mercedes ones! I gotta give them two thumbs up for this product. Well thought out and fits great. Worth the $$ without any hesitation!

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
My one complaint about the OEM mats is that they are a little on the short side. Based on the picture from WT it looks like they would extend well past your "wish" line in your picture. Hard to say for sure. But I did see this on the WT website.

The FloorLiner is designed for vehicles with factory carpet installed when manufactured.* They*will not fit vehicles with vinyl floors unless otherwise specified.* Please take your old floor mats out before installing your new WeatherTech FloorLiner.

Not sure what that means in the case of a Metris with different floors, Cargo/Passenger. But I guess I will be stuck with the OEM mats for now. Can't justify spending the $$$ again.
Carpet is actually optional on the passenger model, as well. My van has plastic floors front and rear.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How do you like the plastic floors, if you don't mind my asking. Are they smooth or textured? Do things slide or roll around on them too easily? Easy to wipe clean? Are they noisy compared to carpet? I've always had carpet and all weather mats in my vehicle but am intrigued by the idea of just having an entirely all weather floor...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Does anyone know if the 2016 Weather Tech liners fit the 2018? It seems the model number for the '16 and '18 are the same on the website.

Vehicle: 2018 Mercedes-Benz Metris Edit Vehicle
Part Number: 448731

Vehicle: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Edit Vehicle
Part Number: 448731

1 - 15 of 15 Posts