Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Metris Passenger Van that I'm converting to be used year round for everyday driving, touring, camping, golfing and skiing adventures by two people and two dogs in the Western United States and Canada. Instead of a pop top I am considering having an 18 inch van top added by Fiberine in Wilmington, Ca. This would give me a 6 foot standing space in the interior. The conversion build out would continue from there. I only need sleeping space for two people but I would like to have seating for four.

I would appreciate feedback from one and all about this idea.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dash

You and I don’t know each other, so this may not come off right, but I think it would ruin your Metris lines. The Metris has a pretty decent figure for a van and everything I see on their website doesn’t do anything to enhance it.

Just one man’s opinion
2Troopers

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,032 Posts
I have a 2016 Metris Passenger Van that I'm converting to be used year round for everyday driving, touring, camping, golfing and skiing adventures by two people and two dogs in the Western United States and Canada. Instead of a pop top I am considering having an 18 inch van top added by Fiberine in Wilmington, Ca. This would give me a 6 foot standing space in the interior. The conversion build out would continue from there. I only need sleeping space for two people but I would like to have seating for four.

I would appreciate feedback from one and all about this idea.
If that's the kind of thing you want check out the top that Explorer does.

http://www.explorervan.com/gallery/colordetails.cfm?ContentCategory_id=850

1 - 5 of 5 Posts