Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a good source, besides ebay and google, for getting V-Class or other parts from across the pond? Would really like to track down a V-Class parcel shelf for my passenger van.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I'll check parts for that shelf. Pretty sure we can get anything, if it's available.

·
Registered
939 Posts
tHAT PARTICULAR SHELF IS P/N
A4478100304 OR
A4478101104

WITH A TON OF ATTACHMENT PARTS. ALSO I FORGOT CAPS IS ON. (SHOP COMPUTERS NEED CAPS TO REQUEST PARTS)

can get other parts numbers later

·
Registered
183 Posts
Do you know the cost? And can we get the console? (Roll top looking thing)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tHAT PARTICULAR SHELF IS P/N
A4478100304 OR
A4478101104

WITH A TON OF ATTACHMENT PARTS. ALSO I FORGOT CAPS IS ON. (SHOP COMPUTERS NEED CAPS TO REQUEST PARTS)

can get other parts numbers later
Thanks a bunch, it's at least enough to head to the parts counter with. I'm sure the price will be a little scary.

·
Registered
939 Posts
When they look it up, they can show you all the attaching parts as well

·
Registered
89 Posts
Anyone have a good source, besides ebay and google, for getting V-Class or other parts from across the pond? Would really like to track down a V-Class parcel shelf for my passenger van.
You need V-Class floor rails and rear gate side holders with metal brackets. I brought shelf from Europe, but it will only worth installing all that if you have V-Class tail gate with opening rear glass.
I have access to European parts, nobody will send parts to USA from Europe.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ouch. kind of what I was expecting on all the additional parts required. maybe I'll whip something up on my own then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts