Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Am I the only one having trouble viewing the attached images in the last post? I see the mirrors and the tail light lenses but the other three pics wont load.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry, the pics are my mistakes.

the vip sofa chair is big, but they still have the third row seat.

I will upload more.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
footrest and table, the foot rest only works with v class rail.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
footrest and table, the foot rest only works with v class rail.
The tables are cool. How easy are these to install on OE seats and do they come in black plastic as well?

On another note I am still looking for options to get the OE European folding seats over here , wither in fabric or the leatherette. Please let me know if you come across these some where with your sources and may be we can add to a future shipment?
Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the tables, I already ordered, will update after I installed. I'am not 100% sure it works with metris driver seat.
there are two kind of table, MB factory and after market. factory one is 500 USD each, after market is about 300 USD each. I orderd the factory one. I can add in my next shipping if you want that. the tables is not much shipping fee. even via air.
if you want fabric seats. that will be cheap. about 200-300 USD. because most people buy with fabric seats, and take them out for conversion. shipping and custom we can share. but you have to pick up in New York. or have to do another shipment. Fedex is cost a lot. I had done that before. so I change the shipment port to New York.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they do comes with black one. but just rear to find. most of them is white. we have to wait to find the black color.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the here are some after market parts, looks cool, but I'm not sure about the quality.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
the tables, I already ordered, will update after I installed. I'am not 100% sure it works with metris driver seat.
there are two kind of table, MB factory and after market. factory one is 500 USD each, after market is about 300 USD each. I orderd the factory one. I can add in my next shipping if you want that. the tables is not much shipping fee. even via air.
if you want fabric seats. that will be cheap. about 200-300 USD. because most people buy with fabric seats, and take them out for conversion. shipping and custom we can share. but you have to pick up in New York. or have to do another shipment. Fedex is cost a lot. I had done that before. so I change the shipment port to New York.
So if people n china take out the original tunja fabric and the faux leather once to replace with these fancy automatic reclining seats, I assume you mean that there is lots of used "like new" quantity on the market? I am very interested to add 2 x 2+2 folding seats to your next shipment. But need to make sure its the Original factory folding one , to replace the current static bench seats. If you can find via your suppliers a full set of faux leather once : 2 x 2+1 rear seats and the two front seats from a passenger, I would also do that. The leather seats seem more durable and easier cleaning. Otherwise I am also interested in good quality covers that are made from faux leather or neoprene material. But its challenging as they need to have a really good fit and need to feel like a original ubholstered seat. the cheap seat covers always wrinkle and move which makes it so obvious that they are covers.
Came across these two sites in Germany that seem to produce really nice covers but may be there is a source in china too that has good once?
Happy to chat more in details via messenger.
thank you

https://designbezuege.de/produkt-kategorie/autositzbezuege/mercedes-benz/
https://seatcovers.de/Autositzbezuege-Mercedes-Vito-W44-Fahrersitz-Bank-Sitzbezuege

·
Registered
111 Posts
the here are some after market parts, looks cool, but I'm not sure about the quality.
I like the first front grill with the black vito. Wonder if they also make the illuminated star, like the new GLE 350's have. That could be a cool add on.:smile:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will check with them and get back to you ASAP, and I have done the shipping once already, but cost too much. I'm working on that, try to lower the shipping. the rails really cost a lot.
I spent 4000 USD for the seats and rails, and 3000 for shipping.
an other thing is, if you can use the white color seats, it will be most value. white leather is the most common option. Because vito there has the light color interior.
in fact, I buy them from benz dealer there, they have the upgrade option for customer. so they are new seats with plastic cover. Also, the vip chair you see on my pics is also MB factory made. they can be custom order form dealer there. Also, there are a lot aftermarket copy like that one, much cheaper, but I'm not recommend that.
the white one should be about 1800 USD a set. two second row seats and one three person seat. shipping from dealer to any port will be 300 USD including packing.
so, before international shipping is 2100 USD for the white vito factory seats.

BTW, illuminated star, they do have the copy one there, but can't ship. there is copy right. I got one front grill without the logo.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts