Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Max View partition by Ranger Design for the Metris cargo. Had it installed by Inlad upfitters when I got my van in 2016. Absolutely love it! If I wasn't converting the van into more of a camper, I would absolutely keep it installed. Here's the website if you want more info on it.

Located in Maryland. All of the hardware is included, except the 8 plus nuts needed on the pillar and roof spline. Pick-up is preferred.

Asking $300.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, factory tie down points are accessible with no interference. I used them all the time. You can add an l-track to the bottom of the partition. The spacing is perfect for the pre drilled 4 foot track. Plus, there is the upper track right below window for more tie down points.

Reactions: RocketVan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is there anyway you could measure how far out it comes from the mounting surface at 36" high (from the floor)? We are very interested but have a very tight setup in our van. Thank you!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there anyway you could measure how far out it comes from the mounting surface at 36" high (from the floor)? We are very interested but have a very tight setup in our van. Thank you!
It comes out 8.5". Hopefully the 3rd picture above gives you a good idea of how far it comes out as well. You can use the door lock as a marker. It does not go beyond that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It comes out 8.5". Hopefully the 3rd picture above gives you a good idea of how far it comes out as well. You can use the door lock as a marker. It does not go beyond that.
That sounds good. I will do some measuring tonight and get back to you. Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
It looks like it would just barely work. I guess I missed the pick-up preferred part. Is there anyway you would be willing try shipping it? We live in central Minnesota. Thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts