Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to wait until next year, but a friend needs a van and we are selling him our 2010 VW Croutan. Have two dealers trying to price two similarly equipped vans, with are doing well! we will hopefully be pulling the trigger this week. I am very excited.:grin:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like we are going with the more swanky of the two, just about every option and additions, DVD player, etc.

Both Motorworld in Wilkes Barre Pa and Fort Washington PA dealers worked for their numbers. Right now it looks like MW is winning.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yup, 13" drop down (aftermarket of course)

ETA: four kiddos and maybe #5 on the way....gotta keep them happy.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like the deal is finalized. About $200 below invoice, out the door and including the DVD system, rubber floor mats in 3 rows, a set (4) of steel wheels, front mud flaps and vent visors. Going up tomorrow to inspect ours and pick up a loaner van to use until ours is ready. I'm stoked��

·
Registered
160 Posts
Looks like the deal is finalized. About $200 below invoice, out the door and including the DVD system, rubber floor mats in 3 rows, a set (4) of steel wheels, front mud flaps and vent visors. Going up tomorrow to inspect ours and pick up a loaner van to use until ours is ready. I'm stoked��
Sweet deal especially since some car makers don't include rubber mats, that's almost always something you have to pay more for whether that be from the OE or aftermarket company.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My thoughts exactly. Maybe they have a ton of late 90's classics they like toting around :wink:
Yup, Kees the kiddos happy, and most importantly, quiet!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts