Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inorder to upgrade to a 18" wheels, Just checking if its as simple of replacing the factory 17" wheels with a new set of 4 18" wheels & tires. Do i need to replace the sensors. Do i need to do any other mods to fit the wheels properly.
Also, has anyone noticed any change to the drive experience after upgrading from 17 to 18"?
Does any of the electronics or sensors in the Metrics seem to start throwing errors because i upgraded from 17 to 18"?

any comments are appreciated! thanks,

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey man, 18's work great just make sure you het the right offset. Yes you will want to transfer the sensors from your stock wheels or the light will always be on and you will not know if the pressures are off. Drive quality is no different in my opinion, just depends on how nice of a tire you choose

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man, 18's work great just make sure you het the right offset. Yes you will want to transfer the sensors from your stock wheels or the light will always be on and you will not know if the pressures are off. Drive quality is no different in my opinion, just depends on how nice of a tire you choose

View attachment 17468

View attachment 17469
Thanks for the clarification. btw: awesome wheels u got. goes well with the paint and dark tints!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts