Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

161 - 180 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Living in Portland my tolerance for rain is pretty high but that's a fair point. As of now my decision is based purely off of trying to find a position where it feels balanced.

Fortunately they're easy to move around. How did you mount yours?

·
Registered
15 Posts
MrLiverman and Tree95, can you please post close up shots of how you mounted your ARB awnings to the crossbars? I just purchased the 2500 aluminum and 58” Thule crossroads and would love some advice before I bust out the drill. I did purchase the ARB universal brackets. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All!

Just thought I'd share a few average photos of our 2017 Metris build out. All the credit goes to a good friend with amazing vision and passion for such projects. This rig gets our little family to remote locations deep in Baja, high in the Sierras and beyond. Extremely grateful.

I'm not on here all that often but if any questions arise feel free to reach out!

Patrick

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered in January, just arrived last week. A few embellishments but nothing fancy, yet! Lov'n it!

BTW - I am glad I saw a Pebble Gray at the dealership before I ordered because, based on name and color switch error margin, I would not have ordered that color. More beige than gray but perfect for what I wanted.

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Metris 2018 EWB in SketchUp has to do

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
where is it close to rubbing?

Hey Guys,
Great forum, keep up the good work. I bought my '16 Metris in January for my computer recycling company to service accounts that don't require our large box truck. It also serves as my daily driver. So far it has been great for both! I've added a roof rack, tinted the windows and installed 19" wheels as well. I look forward to seeing how other Metris owners use and modify their vans.
Nice wheels. What size/brand tire did you use and where is it close to rubbing? Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi All!

Just thought I'd share a few average photos of our 2017 Metris build out. All the credit goes to a good friend with amazing vision and passion for such projects. This rig gets our little family to remote locations deep in Baja, high in the Sierras and beyond. Extremely grateful.

I'm not on here all that often but if any questions arise feel free to reach out!

Patrick
What size tires / wheels are those. That build is awesomeness!

·
Registered
89 Posts
A small addition to the photo gallery. Taken at the north, painted desert, end of Petrified Forest National Park, last week on our way from the coast of North Carolina to Oregon.

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Post Mud Flaps

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was at the local dealer yesterday dropping off my car to get serviced and they were selling this modified Metris, looks pretty good! I thought the huge screen was factory option at first.

Nice captains seats too in the back.

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sticker Price?
Can you get more photos when you go back to pick your vehicle up?
Thanks for sharing!

161 - 180 of 197 Posts