Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

141 - 160 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
My 8 footer was fitting just fine, but for new one definitely need a roof rack, just can't decide which one because I don't have roof rails.Good thing I live 2 blocks away from river.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got my Metris in Dec. 2016. Mainly used for work in camera dept. for film/tv. Most of the time I'm rocking a Yaeger senior camera cart and cases. Getting ready to do some stealth van/outdoor adventure mods and make this a more comfortable vehicle to work out of!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've had this 2016 for four months now. 14000 miles and way too many upgrades so far... I think it's safe to say I love it. I own a custom Audio/Visual technical installation company and I can not think of a better vehicle suited for my line of work.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I like the tires so far, they don't rub and they ride smoother and more quietly than the Hankooks that were on there before. Haven't had the chance to take them off road yet so I can't speak to that. Lastly the van sits about 1" higher with them which is great.

The awning is the 2500. Since the picture I've moved it back about a foot and leveled it out some.

Between the Thule rack, awning, and the tires I lost ~2 MPG highway.

They're all purchases that I'm happy with.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I like the tires so far, they don't rub and they ride smoother and more quietly than the Hankooks that were on there before. Haven't had the chance to take them off road yet so I can't speak to that. Lastly the van sits about 1" higher with them which is great.

The awning is the 2500. Since the picture I've moved it back about a foot and leveled it out some.

Between the Thule rack, awning, and the tires I lost ~2 MPG highway.

They're all purchases that I'm happy with.
That’s amazing the Yokos fit without rubbing. Now I can delay spending $1k on the Hartmann +30mm lift springs. Really appreciate the feedback.

141 - 160 of 197 Posts