Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Metris Cargo 135 2020
647 Posts
The posting reminds me of some of the product spam we have seen in the past, but with the url filtered out.

If that's not the case, and this was an attempt at a question, I apologize.

The one brand I am aware of for serious Vito / Metris upfitting is TerraWagen. Parts and availability always seems limited, from a casual look because the offerings never seem complete, out of stock, no listed dealer network ... or maybe they have a bad webmaster, don 't know. I have seen the most rugged upfit photos by them that are drool worthy ( so to speak ) but then you go to their site and you can order a keychain.

Military grade however for a pretty standard van, I don't think exists in MB unless you were to get into a G wagen and Unimog. And then I still think the term military grade is relative. I think there are a few basic standard aftermarket ones ... but not even the rugged ones sold for a Sprinter.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but on the chance the OP is legit.

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle Car Automotive side-view mirror

·
Registered
2 Posts
The posting reminds me of some of the product spam we have seen in the past, but with the url filtered out.

If that's not the case, and this was an attempt at a question, I apologize.

The one brand I am aware of for serious Vito / Metris upfitting is TerraWagen. Parts and availability always seems limited, from a casual look because the offerings never seem complete, out of stock, no listed dealer network ... or maybe they have a bad webmaster, don 't know. I have seen the most rugged upfit photos by them that are drool worthy ( so to speak ) but then you go to their site and you can order a keychain.

Military grade however for a pretty standard van, I don't think exists in MB unless you were to get into a G wagen and Unimog. And then I still think the term military grade is relative. I think there are a few basic standard aftermarket ones ... but not even the rugged ones sold for a Sprinter.
You might contact Body Armor and see if they have anything that might fit: Body Armor | Body Armor 4×4 is one of the most respected brands of Jeep, truck and SUV accessories available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts