Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

Thank yall for quick response to a couple of questions, so share some pics

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  focus805 
#1 ·
sold my 2013 E250 for this 2021 metris, hope it was not a mistake, all I do is vacation travel and small trailer is the most I will ever tow...
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side-view mirror Land vehicle Tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

added sound dampen everywhere
Vehicle Motor vehicle Speedometer Steering part Gear shift

back up cam
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Bumper Postal scale Vehicle registration plate

yep, wheel stager for the heck of it, 16 and 18, overall tire diameter same as factory, 255/45/18 rear and factory tire front
Wheel Tire Car Automotive side-view mirror Land vehicle

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Mode of transport Automotive tire

today, heading up to Lake Michigan tomorrow for the heck of it

See less See more
#2 ·
Metris AMG edition!!!

Keep us posted about the drive.

I think you will be happy with the performance, comfort and capacity. Towing the small trailer should be a breeze. Premium fuel is a bit of a pain at the pump, but keeping a light foot and coasting down when you can really helps with the mpgs.

I drove an E series passenger briefly, that was in the family, loud bulky and gas guzzling. I debated about throwing a bit of money at it, taking seats etc out to use it as a DIY van, but it just didn’t quite jive … coming from EU vans and minivans.

Thumbs up on packout. I absolutely love some of my customized cases. Have not decided what purpose to give the big bottom one …

#3 ·
Metris AMG edition!!!

Keep us posted about the drive.

I think you will be happy with the performance, comfort and capacity. Towing the small trailer should be a breeze. Premium fuel is a bit of a pain at the pump, but keeping a light foot and coasting down when you can really helps with the mpgs.
my little trailer has been all over the country
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant community

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Car

#4 ·
sold my 2013 E250 for this 2021 metris, hope it was not a mistake, all I do is vacation travel and small trailer is the most I will ever tow...
View attachment 21250
View attachment 21251
View attachment 21252
View attachment 21253
back up cam
View attachment 21254
yep, wheel stager for the heck of it, 16 and 18, overall tire diameter same as factory, 255/45/18 rear and factory tire front
View attachment 21255
View attachment 21256
You need to swap the Lake Pipes off the E350!

Reactions: Volvosrock
#5 ·
View attachment 21250
View attachment 21251
View attachment 21252
View attachment 21253
back up cam
View attachment 21254
View attachment 21255
View attachment 21256
They are junk, got rid of mine and sold it for a nice profit. Only took a couple months to see it was a ticking time bomb. Mercedes maintance is ridiculous. It sucked in snow, loud as **** inside, check engine lights.....

#7 ·
Troll. Best medicine is to ignore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.