Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

Team silver.

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  kontur76 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. Got my Metris 3 month ago. I went from Sprinter van and let me tell you that
there is huge difference in ride quality. Metris rides like a car. We had few snow storms already
and van goes very well.It handles even better with GLK wheels fitted with Pirelli Scorpion winter
tires.Already put back seat and now about to order 2 side windows.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I'd be cautious since it is a mod that is not compliant with OEM, the concern is if you were in an accident and somebody was in that seat and became hurt, things could go badly.

I could be wrong, but something to consider with insurance and such.

#6 ·
I got 3 point seatbelts instaled which I move when I turn seats. Will modify
back of the seats so i could get seatbelts attached only to the seat.Need
to think about it. Cops saw it couple of times on gas stations and never said a word ,
plus i asked if i can transport a passenger with no window - guess what, they dont know.

#8 ·
You put in a HONDA seat? Of all the crappy manufacturers, you chose Honda?!

Not a Mercedes, a Volvo, a Saab, nor Peugeot- not even a Suburu. A Honda? And without integrated seat belts? If that isn't illegal, it should be.

If you care about any such passengers, ditch that. Replace it with an integrated belt seat- they sell them on eBay. Even Metris ones. A Honda? Takata central? For shame!

#9 ·
Hey, for 50 bucks got it from local garage, so i have more seating surface on outside dog shows in summer,
not for transporting people. Was looking for full set in leather of Audi Allroad ,but didn't work out.
As i said , looking for better obtions, at least these go in and out in 2 minutes.

#11 ·
The Benz stripe looks cool. Where you get it done? The seller owns/have the template?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.