Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Metris 2016 and I have a problem to start up the car in the morning so I decide to check the spark plugs. Does anyone one know where is their location ? I would really appreciate a picture or a link to explain. TIA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How many miles? It's not the spark plugs.
Mileage is 57000 KM, I can't take it to the dealer because the dealer is 500 km one way and I've been already there few months plus the car is lease so I'm paying for all those extra Mileage from my own pocket

·
Registered
196 Posts
that must be a bad situation to have a leased van that is fully computerised and have dealer 500 miles one way :-( sounds like Wyoming or Montana :-( i wish you good luck.

·
Registered
196 Posts
sorry probably Yukon territory, since you are in Km, the weather will get nice now, so it may start better...

·
Registered
939 Posts
Mileage is 57000 KM, I can't take it to the dealer because the dealer is 500 km one way and I've been already there few months plus the car is lease so I'm paying for all those extra Mileage from my own pocket
Goddammit! I said miles>:D

But really, first thing that comes to mind is the fuel pump bleeding down, but yet again, that's sort of a dealer situation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts