Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
That's a shame. Are you serious about the $535 just for plugs and maybe topping up the washer fluid? Well, poor dealer owner has yacht, jet and multi home bills too! I would trust anyone to change them out. You don't need to be a master tech. And you are slightly over, so don't worry too much. When I changed mine around 50k miles they looked great.

·
Registered
520 Posts
That's a shame. Are you serious about the $535 just for plugs and maybe topping up the washer fluid? Well, poor dealer owner has yacht, jet and multi home bills too! I would trust anyone to change them out. You don't need to be a master tech. And you are slightly over, so don't worry too much. When I changed mine around 50k miles they looked great.
Yes.... just plugs. This is Mercedes of South Charlotte. They will only see me for ELW work. Other local Benz dealer quote was $475.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Mercedes of South Charlotte. That's Felix Sabatis...funny he does have yachts, jets and big houses....he lives in 7 Eagles. Same neighborhood as billionaire car dealer owner Rick Hendrick. Felix used to own and maybe still does, trinity yachts.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts