Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

does anyone have a reputable source for the parts necessary to facilitate a brake job?

Pads, discs and sensor??

Im looking to have my local mechanic handle this and am having trouble finding parts...

Thank you! in advance

Brice

·
Registered
305 Posts
Your local dealer should have them or maybe even auto zone or O' Reilly's by now. Vans been out quite a while. But, anyways these guys are reputable and that's where I get my brakes, oil filter, ect…... www.autohausaz.com

·
Registered
262 Posts
rockauto, pelicanparts, blunt-tech.com, fpc euro etc. There is only one sensor on the front passenger side. Front brakes are shared with the sprinter.

·
Registered
188 Posts
FCPeuro.com, if they don’t have a part listed, a quick email and they find it. All parts are lifetime warranties

Reactions: REMROB

·
Registered
6 Posts
Brake Rotors Brake Discs Drilled Slotted Rotors

I have purchased for my Acura, BMW Sprinter and Metris...
Thank you for recommending Brakeperformance.com . Spoke to Andy this morning. Evidently there are TWO different skews for rear rotors/pads depending on the size of the front rotors - I have the 300mm wides (about 11.81") in front so the premium rear rotors with semi metalic pads were $168 delivered. MB quoted me $700 for P/L (Odd, I thought we signed an Armistice about 75 years ago.. just sayin')

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Hello

does anyone have a reputable source for the parts necessary to facilitate a brake job?

Pads, discs and sensor??

Im looking to have my local mechanic handle this and am having trouble finding parts...

Thank you! in advance

Brice
Hello Brice,

Ashley here from NRS Brakes. What's the year and make of your vehicle?

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
I would suspect that they have a 2016-2020 Mercedes-Benz. I would even suggest it might well be a Metris. Yes I know, my omniscience is startling.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello

Pads, discs and sensor??

Thank you! in advance

Brice
FCP EURO is the most reputable place I would deal with. They sold me original Mercedes rotors and pads for all four wheels at a price that dealership would not. And it is lifetime replacement which for some of you not knowing doesn't mean a warranty replacement but it means when you wear out the parts you bought from them they will ship you brand new set at no cost except shipping. No one else does it, no one else can beat it.
You get from them exactly the same part that MB installed in your vehicle. They have aftermarket parts of course if you would prefer under the same lifetime replacement conditions.

·
Registered
869 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts