Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premier Upfits Co. Metrisseats.com
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From this set up (Image 3061) to this set up ! (Image 3727) Just replaced with Euro seats and sliding tracks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
585 Posts
Surely you are not suggesting you ripped out a perfectly good and functional transitworks business upfit to install vito seats. You have two images. One of vito seats and one of transitworks 6 rail, 4 captains chairs with 360 and the folding sliding table.

Maybe you uploaded the wrong image?

Out of curiosity, have you arranged for advertising on this site yet? This site doesnt get a lot of traffic so these blatent advertising posts stand out.

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is what the customer wanted and is very happy now. The transit works seats sit on 6" spaced tracks and are very shaky. The Vito seats sit on 13.75" apart rails and are much more sturdy, comfortable and can recline, fold etc.

I would like to advertise on this site but how?

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
585 Posts
Weird. I would have sold that van with the Transitworks package. It's >10k for the package. Seems a complete waste to remove it. I did not find that package unstable at all.

Since you are clearly advertising you should contact the site owners. The terms of use states:

Terms of Use said:
You agree not to post or otherwise make available content that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," or "unsolicited commercial advertisement.

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FYI Premier Upfits is a full paying vendor listed with this forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts