Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a Sketchup 3D model for the Metris cargo they could share? Even a rudimentary model would be helpful. I've started my design in Sketchup with only some basic measurements as my van is on order. It's a 135 Wheelbase but I could modify a 126" wheelbase file. Thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Anyone have a Sketchup 3D model for the Metris cargo they could share? Even a rudimentary model would be helpful. I've started my design in Sketchup with only some basic measurements as my van is on order. It's a 135 Wheelbase but I could modify a 126" wheelbase file. Thanks.
I don't have a 3D model, but the attached orthographic drawings may help.

Attachments

·
Registered
909 Posts
I got a D in freshman drafting in high school. With that caveat, I have a rudimentary .skp that I think is dimensionally correct for a 135. PM me if you want it, license is you gotta share improvements back! It's not an allowed extension to post here.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got a D in freshman drafting in high school. With that caveat, I have a rudimentary .skp that I think is dimensionally correct for a 135. PM me if you want it, license is you gotta share improvements back! It's not an allowed extension to post here.
Thanks so much! I will share back if I make improvements to the model. I have PM'd you with my email address.

·
Premium Member
TBD
69 Posts
Dusting off this old thread to see if anyone found a good 3D model of a passenger Metris interior? I don't see one at 3d warehouse.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,448 Posts
Bunch of scanning services out there if you want to get a full as built scan. Nice thing about a scan is that you can actually use it for accurate measurements. Some are sub millimeter accurate. Of course it costs money...

Example:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts