Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are trying to find a seat cover that will fit the Reimo convertible bench seat in our PV Weekender/Getaway conversion.

Any suggestions for a solution that fits?

Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
We are trying to find a seat cover that will fit the Reimo convertible bench seat in our PV Weekender/Getaway conversion.

Any suggestions for a solution that fits?
View media item 1535
Thanks!
We use a National Parks blanket on our back seat. Works great, we can use it if it gets too cold, and it reminds us of all the places we have yet to visit!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's awesome! Great idea, I think we'll do something like that -- cheap and effective. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi,

Resurrecting this post because I'm also looking for a cover for my Reimo convertible bench in my 2020 Getaway. I can't use a blanket because I need access to the seatbelts. Has anyone found one that they love?

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,728 Posts
Hi,

Resurrecting this post because I'm also looking for a cover for my Reimo convertible bench in my 2020 Getaway. I can't use a blanket because I need access to the seatbelts. Has anyone found one that they love?
A cheap fleece blanket can be cut without unraveling.

Tool Cartoon Knife Kitchen utensil Blade

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,728 Posts
So built in armrest? :p

You want off the shelf vs diy?

How often are you thinking you want to pull them off for cleaning?

You are doing this for cleaning vs protecting the seat, right?

·
Registered
15 Posts
So built in armrest? :p

You want off the shelf vs diy?

How often are you thinking you want to pull them off for cleaning?

You are doing this for cleaning vs protecting the seat, right?
I'm doing it for both. I've had the van a week and my kid has already spilt hot chocolate on the seat and dog hair is all over even though they travel in their kennels. It's magical fur... it appears out of thin air. Here's a pic of the seat. No arm rests.
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,728 Posts
I meant 4 legged armrests :)

The upholstery is very durable and there is abundant stock of cheap or free replacements. You can have my two seats if you need spares. I get wanting to cover them, but maybe a bissle spot cleaner?

Covercraft makes really nice neoprene covers that hold up really well. Costco sometimes runs a special on them. Nice and snug on the seats.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I meant 4 legged armrests :)

The upholstery is very durable and there is abundant stock of cheap or free replacements. You can have my two seats if you need spares. I get wanting to cover them, but maybe a bissle spot cleaner?

Covercraft makes really nice neoprene covers that hold up really well. Costco sometimes runs a special on them. Nice and snug on the seats.
OK, thanks... my husband came home with a spot cleaner about 2 hours ago. 😂 You got me thinking about just cutting holes in cheap blankets. There are a ton of options for water/fur resistant furniture covers that I bet I could McGyver into something we could use. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,728 Posts
I get these schwag picnic blankets all the time. Waterproof on one side and fleece on the other. Sew a bit of webbing and plastic clips on those and you have seat covers.

Seriously though, Covercraft neoprene or Wet Okole covers are awesome. Pick your colors.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ended up buying the cover below and it works really well for our family. The width is almost exactly right for the seat, and it’s easy to take on and off while camping, while staying in pace securely when we’re in transit.

VIVAGLORY Dog Seat Cover for Back Seat, No-Skirt Design, Quilted & Durable 600 Denier Oxford Dog Car Seat Covers with Anti-Slip Backing for Most Cars, SUVs & MPVs, Heather Black, 46" (L) 52" (W) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WPBQFJ...abc_2FRYVRKNXN8R4P7P334Q?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ended up buying the cover below and it works really well for our family. The width is almost exactly right for the seat, and it’s easy to take on and off while camping, while staying in pace securely when we’re in transit.

VIVAGLORY Dog Seat Cover for Back Seat, No-Skirt Design, Quilted & Durable 600 Denier Oxford Dog Car Seat Covers with Anti-Slip Backing for Most Cars, SUVs & MPVs, Heather Black, 46" (L) 52" (W) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WPBQFJ...abc_2FRYVRKNXN8R4P7P334Q?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Thank you! That will definitely meet our needs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts