Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guttentag Metris Members.

I need a comfortable, reliable, long distance camper van to replace my 32 year old Vanagon Weekender. I have pleaded with VWA for years to bring back their campers ... now I see the Metris Marco Polo ... fingers crossed MB will see the light soon. I'm aging fast.

THANK YOU to all the Metris Members on this forum. The information you provide to MB from us as customers is SO IMPORTANT. They need to hear us & I hope to add my voice to yours. (and I hope they are listening)

In today's world it is so odd to sit here for years, ready to write the check, and not be able to place the order for the vehicle we know intimately from the on-line videos and specifications. I feel your pain.

I have looked at and listed all the after-market Pop-Top roof installers, folding seat suppliers, up fitters, etc. but would much rather order a Marco Polo/ Westfalia unit. (MB are you listening?)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Guttentag Metris Members.

(MB are you listening?)
Not really. Thanks to VW and their cheating on diesel scandal. It will take a long time to see German diesel cars again.
Daimler canceled in USA C, E, S and GL's -Class Diesel as of 2017.
Maybe when they would build a plant in Georgia, maybe we will see gas version of V-class passenger van. As far as Westphalia's Marco Polo well most likely it will remain as our dream.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts