Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First one I have seen on the road besides mine. Blue/gray passenger, PA registered on Rt 248 in Cheryville PA. Anyone here?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Two months with mine on the road and yet to see one in the DMV area. Pretty amazing considering how well contractors are doing around here. Im on the road 3-4 hrs/day and pretty observant when it comes to what new cars are on the road. The Transit (full size) population has absolutely exploded.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Two months with mine on the road and yet to see one in the DMV area. Pretty amazing considering how well contractors are doing around here. Im on the road 3-4 hrs/day and pretty observant when it comes to what new cars are on the road. The Transit (full size) population has absolutely exploded.
I've only seen one in the area. But you will see a couple more. I should have mine in the next 2 weeks. And someone bought the one I had reserved at Euro Motorcars.

And I agree with the Transit statement. They are ridiculously popular here. For the price, I understand. I almost pulled the trigger on one, but I couldn't see that being my daily driver.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts