Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Great product from MidCity engineering
Alarm and remote start that does not effect the Mercedes warranty

Check my videos on YouTube with original key

And with the app

I got it installed by a professional technician at a shop
And I took 3 days off. So I can ship the extra key and EIS overnight AM delivery to MidCity engineering so they can ship it back same day overnight too

You need to ship an extra key and this part : EIS (electronic ignition switch) must be sent in for the jumper installation. Cost of modification is included with kit. If you purchase the kit online you will be sent an email with shipping information. Once the EIS is received at our facility, we will modify and ship back to you the same day.
Font Technology Screenshot Vehicle Games
Text Logo Font Line Graphics

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,438 Posts
Great product from MidCity engineering
Alarm and remote start that does not effect the Mercedes warranty

Check my videos on YouTube with original key
@Princeslim How is this working out for you? I'm about to have this installed along with adding a t12 or t13 remote.

The gotcha I'm facing is that it consumes a key and I only have two.... so in my mind the price goes up equal to a replacement key. Ouch.

·
Registered
596 Posts
@Princeslim How is this working out for you? I'm about to have this installed along with adding a t12 or t13 remote.

The gotcha I'm facing is that it consumes a key and I only have two.... so in my mind the price goes up equal to a replacement key. Ouch.
Did you get this done? This has been on my to-do list and I'll probably get to it before winter hits. @Princeslim

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hows this working for you? Especially the app.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,438 Posts
I have it. Put off installing it waiting for the T13 support then got side tracked with projects. Ordered a spare key last week for it at a very good price from my dealer. I haven't decided if I am going to solder it myself or send the key module back to Mid city. I have the instructions and they aren't too bad. I am confident I can do the mod, but if you send it to Mid City they can bench test it. I just haven't been able to commit to being without the van for a few days while the module is in transit. If I do it myself it should only take an hour.

I've seen it in action. Works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts