Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone point me towards or post a picture of how the hinged (barn door) rear doors look from the inside? On a Passenger if it makes a difference. I'm looking for a replacement for my Odyssey and like the idea of the hinged doors instead of the lift-gate style. On a Ford Transit we looked at, the frame of the doors is very wide at the top and provides a car-sized boind spot. Just wondering how the Metris compares in this regard. Thanks!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Can someone point me towards or post a picture of how the hinged (barn door) rear doors look from the inside? On a Passenger if it makes a difference. I'm looking for a replacement for my Odyssey and like the idea of the hinged doors instead of the lift-gate style. On a Ford Transit we looked at, the frame of the doors is very wide at the top and provides a car-sized boind spot. Just wondering how the Metris compares in this regard. Thanks!

·
Registered
191 Posts
The Metris is definitely better than the low-roof Transit in this respect.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have the hinged double doors and really like using them for ease of loading. I feel like the middle headrest on the bench blocks the view directly out the rear anyway, so I'm not sure it really makes a difference for visibility. Go for the double doors:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts