Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In nowadays,more and more young people loves to modifi their cars,but i like to modifi the wheel spacers for my Mercedes-Benz C260(w205).I choose the BONOSS forged lightweight plus wheel spacers .I well tell you why i choose BONOSS wheel spacers ? you know , every car modification must be safety.so the wheel spacers quality is the most important for you .
BONOSS forged lightweight plus wheel spacers ,6061-T6 aluminum alloy material,Extremely lightweight design,Effectively reduce unsprung weight,Special cutout design, accurately fits the wheel;it;s so safety for you

·
Registered
471 Posts
Die Welt wird verrückt ... diese Idee ist sehr dumm und lächerlich.
Are you kidding GML? Today, more than ever, Metris owners should band together to protect wheel spacer safety "vedio on the youtube." I mean, how can you ignore those dramatic before and after photos? Have you no heart? I'm getting all, well you know, just thinking about that new wide stance. I bet the guy who bought the sideskirts could use these! (apologies in advance [is that a thing?]).

These kinds of products are proof that humanity -- biological organisms that we are -- will eat, poop, and breed until there is nothing left to be eaten, whereupon the population will crash and the cycle will start again. Maybe without much in the way of cheap fossil fuels the next time around. It's kind of hard to make a solar generator out of flint and steel, so I don't see humanity having much chance of escaping the fate of yeast in a wine cask, feasting on sugar until they die in their own crap.

Even my own consumer tendencies make little sense in an environmental or ecological context. In what world should you be able go to Costco and buy shrimp that get bused in from the South China Sea -- at the price of Arabian crude -- and still end up spending less than shrimp from the Gulf? Fruit out of season is another rant. How can we afford to ship fruit from Chile to the US in the winter? Is that a good thing?

OK, enough thinking for one day, I've got to go back to YouTube to get some ideas on what to buy next for my van.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Stancing accomplishes two things: 1) it causes the wheel to stick out further from the bodywork, increasing the chance that something will damage them and that you will curb your tire/wheel. 2) It adds extra length to the suspension geometry which is far worse than you think it is; it messes up the entire verdammt operation. Your tire/wheel is the end point of a lever; adding length to a lever causes outsized reactions.

There is some idiot in my town who drives an Acura RSX that has been stanced in such a manner as to have all four wheels and tires sitting at a negative camber. The damned thing can't drive fast; he'd bang his wheels into his bodywork. It can't handle, it can't drive fast, it can't do anything but look like a bescheißen hunk of garbage.

A car is a hole in the road into which you pour money; it has to be in order to function. Pour extra money into the thing that serves no useful purpose except to make it look like the owner is unverbesserlich sounds like an even more ridiculous endeavor. But don't listen to me, I'm just a cheap Jew.

·
Registered
34 Posts
GML - you seemed to have missed out on the huge "active cooling" feature - probably never need to turn on your AC with these babies installed. So I await your retraction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts