Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The window control switch on the driver door will not lower or raise the passenger window. driver door window switch operates driver side window normally. The switch on the passenger door works to lower and raise the passenger window. And if using the passenger door switch to lower or raise the passenger window and you push the switch on the driver door it interupts the window motion, so it seems there is still an electrical signal of some sort between the two.

Any idea why driver door control switch would fail to operate the passenger door window?

·
Registered
4 Posts
The window control switch on the driver door will not lower or raise the passenger window. driver door window switch operates driver side window normally. The switch on the passenger door works to lower and raise the passenger window. And if using the passenger door switch to lower or raise the passenger window and you push the switch on the driver door it interupts the window motion, so it seems there is still an electrical signal of some sort between the two.

Any idea why driver door control switch would fail to operate the passenger door window?
Hi Did you happen to figure this problem out? I have the same thing. Also I noticed it happened right after I got the interior washed. Which makes me think it's the switch.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Did you happen to figure this problem out? I have the same thing. Also I noticed it happened right after I got the interior washed. Which makes me think it's the switch.
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts