Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please post the length of the cargo area behind the second row of seats in the passenger van. This would be with the 3rd row removed. I am interested in the length between the seats and the closed tailgate, both at floor level and at the level of the top of the back of the second row. Thank you.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Could someone please post the length of the cargo area behind the second row of seats in the passenger van. This would be with the 3rd row removed. I am interested in the length between the seats and the closed tailgate, both at floor level and at the level of the top of the back of the second row. Thank you.
So far 90 people have looked at this request and either no one has a tape measure, or my question was poorly worded. I'll assume it was a problem with the wording of my question, so I'll try again.

The questions below are for the Metris Passenger Van.

At the floor, what is the distance between the back of the middle row of seats and the closed rear hatch?

Secondly, at the level of top of the seat back, what is the distance between the middle row of seats and the closed rear hatch.

Thank you.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wish I could help you, All I know is that the cargo bed length is 27.5 inches and that's from the back of the last row.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So far 90 people have looked at this request and either no one has a tape measure, or my question was poorly worded. I'll assume it was a problem with the wording of my question, so I'll try again.

The questions below are for the Metris Passenger Van.

At the floor, what is the distance between the back of the middle row of seats and the closed rear hatch?

Secondly, at the level of top of the seat back, what is the distance between the middle row of seats and the closed rear hatch.

Thank you.
Next time I visit a dealer, I will measure that up for you. 0:)

·
Registered
184 Posts
at the floor, it is almost exactly 5'. At the top of the seat, the tape hits the rear window, so it's 5'2". Hope that helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts