Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2019 cargo... soon to be camper!
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ripped this partition wall out of my cargo van. Free for pickup in Santa Cruz, CA if anyone's interested. Otherwise, probably taking to the dump.

casey.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey - would you mind posting a photo of what's left between the seats without the partition and parts. I have a Metris on order that has a partition that I am planning to pull out and would love to know what remains.
thanks! Bryce

Just ripped this partition wall out of my cargo van. Free for pickup in Santa Cruz, CA if anyone's interested. Otherwise, probably taking to the dump.

casey.

View attachment 18618

·
Registered
50 Posts
@gerstle I don't have a need for a partition but here's a thought. However and when you get rid of it, you might prior want to preserve the outline edges of the partition on cardboard/ply or something. The template could be helpful later on at some point. Depends on your build of course.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, I live in Sausalito and if your partition is still available, I can come to pick it up today, please let me know, my phone# 415-509-9714

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi there, I live in Sausalito and if your partition is still available, I can come to pick it up today, please let me know, my phone# 415-509-9714
Sweet, yeah, come get it! I'll text you my address. I can sit it in the driveway and you can grab it whenever.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey - would you mind posting a photo of what's left between the seats without the partition and parts. I have a Metris on order that has a partition that I am planning to pull out and would love to know what remains.
thanks! Bryce
Here ya go, hope these help!

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Metris Passenger
313 Posts
Looks like it's just asking for someone to fabricate something to finish it off. Maybe in fiberglass using the partition as a template?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello again, I am hoping that you can help out with some direction regarding the removal of the partition. I received my van yesterday :) I have removed every bolt and screw along the cross bracket and I can't get it to budge. I see that there are potentially 4 weld points attached to the seat bases. Before I get out the grinder would you mind giving me the rundown on how you got the crossbar removed - I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

Here ya go, hope these help!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Never mind, I got it sorted. Lifted up the seats and yanked it out!

Hello again, I am hoping that you can help out with some direction regarding the removal of the partition. I received my van yesterday :) I have removed every bolt and screw along the cross bracket and I can't get it to budge. I see that there are potentially 4 weld points attached to the seat bases. Before I get out the grinder would you mind giving me the rundown on how you got the crossbar removed - I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts