Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Metris passenger van and I'd like to install a partition behind the second row of seats. This would need to be a solid partition like a cargo van (floor to ceiling). I want to keep the middle to front of the van for passengers and behind the second row for utility purposes. Like the photo but I can't seem to located this partition or anything specific. Any thoughts or ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have a 2016 Metris passenger van and I'd like to install a partition behind the second row of seats. This would need to be a solid partition like a cargo van (floor to ceiling). I want to keep the middle to front of the van for passengers and behind the second row for utility purposes. Like the photo but I can't seem to located this partition or anything specific. Any thoughts or ideas?
Although your photo depicts the front-row partition, there is a 2nd-row partition available for crew vans in foreign markets. We discussed it briefly in an earlier thread:

https://www.metrisforum.com/forum/393-interior-shelving/5578-adding-divider-behind-2nd-row.html

Adapting that part to a U.S. passenger Metris would require a bit of fabrication. In my opinion, the biggest hurdle would be the side airbags. They run right through where the partition goes.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts