Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Anybody have a way to source these from Europe? Really want the ability to slide the bench seat into multiple positions.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I found these on ebay in Germany. Anybody know if these will fit? I can't tell whether the short or long rails are the same as our rails.

Attachments

·
Premier Upfits Co. Metrisseats.com
70 Posts
Trying to source some adjustable seat rails from Europe. Harp Automotive ran out and is not restocking. Anybody know? Anybody have a part #?

thanks

Craig
Contact Metrisseats.com They have them in stock

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
Contact Metrisseats.com They have them in stock
in future when making this post, please say, “You can contact us, Metrisseats.com - we have them in stock and would love to help you.” Or something to that effect. I know your signature is clear but it sounds a bit fishy, and I think you’ll find better reception to the verbiage I suggested.

·
70 Posts
in future when making this post, please say, “You can contact us, Metrisseats.com - we have them in stock and would love to help you.” Or something to that effect. I know your signature is clear but it sounds a bit fishy, and I think you’ll find better reception to the verbiage I suggested.
Thank you for your advise. You make a much better salesman than me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you for your advise. You make a much better salesman than me.
So, I recently bought a Sprinter Cargo van, and decided to give Metrisseats a try. I wanted the ability to slide off the tracks and recline, unlike the standard Sprinter bench seat. I worked with Surinder and he did a great job with the install and sliding rails. I would recommend

·
70 Posts
Trying to source some adjustable seat rails from Europe. Harp Automotive ran out and is not restocking. Anybody know? Anybody have a part #?

thanks

Craig
Sir, we have them in stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts