Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So one of the local mail carriers pulled up with a Metris and he let me take a good look inside. He said the most thing he appreciate is A/C and the acceleration and braking. Brand new to the job.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Security screw to prevent theft, I assume. LOL
;)

Reactions: pounce

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder if one can order the 'Mercedes Benz name delete ' black trim on the left rear door like USPS Metris for those who want to devoid their van of all Mercedes emblems.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AVOID BACKING UP! And interesting this has the multifunction buttons steering wheels. Oh and he said having a radio was great feature.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
USPS exclusive partition?!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Reactions: focus805

·
Registered
869 Posts
Wonder if midnight auto could get me one of those eagle star replacements? Nice!! I'm surprised they bought a leather wrapped multifunction steering wheel but didn't spring for the 270 barn doors or leatherette seat covers.

·
Registered
Metris Cargo 135 2020
528 Posts
Thank you for sharing.

Those are a Ranger mesh partition screen and bins.

The mounting of just the one shelf must be new or might be custom, they did not have it with singles, when I looked, it was full height vertical posts with two folding shelves … which with the tapered upper walls meant lost space. So, nice to see they adapted their way to keep it flush to where they could.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Wonder if midnight auto could get me one of those eagle star replacements? Nice!! I'm surprised they bought a leather wrapped multifunction steering wheel but didn't spring for the 270 barn doors or leatherette seat covers.
The steering wheel appears to be plastic-rimmed.

I want the cupholder delete panel. Last year a friend was going to pick up that panel for me while in Munich. Then the pandemic happened.

If MB dealers are servicing these Postal Service vans, they must somehow be able to order the relevant non-North American parts. Perhaps someone could grab a VIN from one and find out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts