Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading these forums for several months and based on a lot of really informative and helpful writeups (thank you all), decided to purchase my own Metris passenger van.

I only test drove the vehicle for a short distance and then ended up ordering a pre-owned van across the country without seeing it in person. The vehicle is still under warranty and the dealership was really awesome to "deal" with. For anyone in the south-east I highly recommend the MB dealership in Mobile, AL.

So far I have taken a short road trip along the west coast and really like the way the Metris performs. I'm planning on doing some upgrades and modifications for my use, and can hopefully contribute some ideas to the rest of the Metris forum users. Thus far I have found an excellent use for the obscure cup holders on the dash (see attached image).

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,452 Posts
Nothing like omphaloskepsis on the road...

Looks like south of Carmel.

Welcome. What upgrades and mods have your interest?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't think I would be learning words like "omphaloskepsis" in these forums but I gratefully accept new vocabulary.

Excellent gaze pounce. That is definitely south of Carmel. What a beautiful road. We enjoy taking short road trips along the coast and Carmel is one of our favorites.

I haven't fully planned my vehicle upgrades but thinking on creating kind of a weekender / utility vehicle out of it. Maybe modular so it works in daily use as well.

Right now I'm looking at a stereo upgrade and hopefully some euro seats and racks for windsurfing and bicycling.

It should be a fun journey ahead. Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,452 Posts
I didn't think I would be learning words like "omphaloskepsis" in these forums but I gratefully accept new vocabulary.
I'm not sure if I am gazing at the Navel orange or if the Navel orange is gazing at the view. I think it would make a nice picture on the wall with the word below. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts