Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Second post here to the forum. I am a happy Sprinter 4x4 owner and am looking for a second "smaller" vehicle. Leaning towards the Metris and doing a good deal of research. Curious to see and learn what people have paid above or below invoice for their vehicles. I am hearing sales are sluggish but that may not be true. Thanks in advance for all comments, MM

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank you - what was discount off of MSRP?
I bought my Sprinter 4x4 factory order (waited 9 months) for $500 below invoice where everyone was crying about no stock. The dealers will deal. I trying to get a feel where the Metris market is.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you - what was discount off of your MSRP?
I bought my Sprinter 4x4 factory order (waited 9 months) for $500 below invoice where everyone was crying about no stock. The dealers will deal. I trying to get a feel where the Metris market is.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Took delivery of a 2018 passenger model this spring with a $1000 discount off the sticker. Hoping for more, but my impression is that that is about what they can offer (unless it's an older model).

·
Registered
918 Posts
I ordered mine and have been offered around 8% below sticker.

·
Registered
15 Posts
As others have posted mine was roughly $1K below sticker plus my wife's corporate (J & J) discount which was about another $1K. See if you have access to any sort of discounting; Veterans, Corporate, Police, Fire etc.. It was the 1st thing my Salesman asked if I had.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts