Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Metris owners! I am new to this forum with a 2018 Metris that I love. I am sad to find out that pairing with an iPhone after IOS13 update is a challenge. I am being positive here because i am hopeful someone has a soution! Losing hands free is a real inconvenience. Any solution?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I am running 13.3 on an 8+ and I have no problems. I dunno when I upgraded to 13 but I didn’t notice it. The only issue is occasionally it starts over by playlist in non shuffle at random.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I
Hello Metris owners! I am new to this forum with a 2018 Metris that I love. I am sad to find out that pairing with an iPhone after IOS13 update is a challenge. I am being positive here because i am hopeful someone has a soution! Losing hands free is a real inconvenience. Any solution?
i had the same issue. I deleted my iPhone and re-paired it and started working again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was able to connect. To be honest, I had one of my young tech savvy employees to just play with the set up, more intuitive vs what the manual said what to do.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was able to connect. To be honest, I had one of my young tech savvy employees to just play with the set up, more intuitive vs what the manual said what to do.
What did the young tech savvy employee do? Mine seems like a BT antennae fell off. I have reset the radio, second time did not really seem to reset. I have a Google Pixel 3XL, connects to other cars, headphones and speakers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts