Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, My wife has just got a gift: a brand new Passenger 8-seater van for our family.
We have 6 children and drove an old 2005 Honda pilot but then we overgrown it so it's time for MB :)
So far she loves it and it drives nice and is very good at fuel consumption.
We are from Winnipeg, Canada

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congrats on the new Metris! Your kids will definitely thank you for the upgrade. Did you get any additional equipment with yours?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on the new Metris! Your kids will definitely thank you for the upgrade. Did you get any additional equipment with yours?
Nothing special, it came fully loaded though.
We've got every feature possible. Eco start/stop, leather seats, NAVI, electric sliding doors, lane assist...
Was somewhat disappointed that the rubber mats were pretty cheap and I had to cut them to install. It worked out very ugly and I had hard times removing the heavy seats and installing them back...

but having mats in place is better than cleaning a black and nice carpet right?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Winterpeg means snow tires. Did you get yours? Did MB recommend a brand?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nothing special, it came fully loaded though.
We've got every feature possible. Eco start/stop, leather seats, NAVI, electric sliding doors, lane assist...
Was somewhat disappointed that the rubber mats were pretty cheap and I had to cut them to install. It worked out very ugly and I had hard times removing the heavy seats and installing them back...

but having mats in place is better than cleaning a black and nice carpet right?

I was not impressed with the rear mats either. The coverage is nice but they are definitely not on par for the price, mine were part of the deal so be it. The lack of a rubber cargo area mat is annoying as well, the carpet one is nice, but rubber option should be there.

·
Registered
160 Posts
You guys might have some luck getting universal mats and trimming them to fit, it just might take some looking around but you might get lucky on the first try.

Anyone planning to go the universal mat route?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts