Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

Glad to join the metria family :) owned mercedes cars,but never a van.This van I am going to pick up next saturday.Pretty exited. 2017 Metris worker meaning its all base bottom setup no add ons.Already ordered cargo liner.
My question would be: Is there a nice original wheel caps for the steel wheels that is not the best looking? What other upgrades should i look into?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
Congrats on the van. On the wheels, I painted mine a simi gloss black. They look great. It ties in to the black F and R bumpers. It's easy to do. Remove wheel, deflate tire, clean wheel with paint thinner, you don't have to break the bead but you push down on the tire and insert a piece of paper...do that all the way around. Used two cans of engine enamel for all four.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that sounds like a good idea.

Thank You

Congrats on the van. On the wheels, I painted mine a simi gloss black. They look great. It ties in to the black F and R bumpers. It's easy to do. Remove wheel, deflate tire, clean wheel with paint thinner, you don't have to break the bead but you push down on the tire and insert a piece of paper...do that all the way around. Used two cans of engine enamel for all four.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts