Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Cool. We're in the same boat. My first was a Sprinter Passenger short wheelbase. We just bought the Metris as a replacement two weeks ago so right now we have both.

What year Sprinter did you have, was it pre-bluetec?

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have 2011 Sprinter Cargo 144 wb with high roof for my business. It is diesel bluetec and it is really workhorse. Will sell my Infiniti JX35 soon. my mother in law will stay with us so I need minivan so she won't need assistance to climb the SUV. She's 70.

I thought I want to buy Metris and upgrade it until I read abt Explorer conversion. Bought the low roof because I can put my kayak.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I still have 2011 Sprinter Cargo 144 wb with high roof for my business. It is diesel bluetec and it is really workhorse. Will sell my Infiniti JX35 soon. my mother in law will stay with us so I need minivan so she won't need assistance to climb the SUV. She's 70.

I thought I want to buy Metris and upgrade it until I read abt Explorer conversion. Bought the low roof because I can put my kayak.
How's that bluetec working out for you? I think if it was up to me I would have gotten a new Sprinter but my wife wanted something "smaller" so we went with the Metris. Turns out it's actually a little longer then our old van!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts