Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Kevin and I am a new Metris owner. I have put around 1250 miles on my new girl so far and really like her. I have the 8 passenger model with the upgraded black paint. My wife owns a small home decor and gift shop and it is replacing an 04 Suburban-delivery vehicle. I have been lurking around on here since I decided to purchase my Metris and have learned a good bit from you all. I got an in stock unit from my nearest dealer and feel like I got a great deal. It did not have all the options but I am happy with most every thing on it. Now if I could just get that cruise control added. We will use this for traveling and deliveries of smaller furniture.

·
Registered
48 Posts
how do you start new threads on this site?? I belong to other forums, and there is a button to press to begin a new thread? thanks. I know this isn't the place to ask, but I can't find a button, maybe a need glasses :(

·
Registered
151 Posts
You have to be in a specific forum, then look under "Forum Tools". Doesn't work if you're looking under "Active Topics" because it wouldn't know where to place the thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts