Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
If he paid for ILS LEDs without the control module he wasted money. I’m not a fan of aftermarket light systems; they are generally a menace to traffic safety.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thats a crazy amount of money for Chinese headlights. Did you make them a "offer"? And are they really that good?
The price was 2000.00 six months ago then last month they dropped it to 1750.00. I offered 1300.00 he didn’t accept it. Then I offered 1400.00 and he accepted. I ordered Sunday night it was Monday morning in China . The seller shipped same day and got it same week in Thursday. Friday took it to my friend Bodyshop he took the front bumper out and replaced the headlights. No error messages plug and play . I am very happy with the results.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Quality can vary widely from China too, just depends who's having the part made and what the specs are for it in production. I recently had to install some engine mounts on my dad's 500SL that the only option was $350+ apiece from dealer(if they could even get any), or $60 apiece online from China. Surprisingly the Chinese mounts were actually of quite good quality and worked fine, especially at that price point.

·
Registered
12 Posts
21 - 25 of 25 Posts