Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, Just picked up our 2016 8 Pass Canadian met black Metris, joins our 2015 Sprinter 144, crew 8 pass Sprinter 4X4, 96 2.5 TDI T4 Multivan, 04 Sprinter 118, 06 Sprinter Navion, 86 Double Cab T3, 90 Canadian Tristar T3, 88 Panel Bus T3. So we love these commercial based German Vans !!.

Love the Van, purchased it from one of the oldest Mercedes Benz stores, started out as a Studebaker store, now operates as Freightliner store, the store owner handled the sale personally, as they have no sales staff, and welcome my enthusiasm for the commercial side of Mercedes Benz.

Just ordered another one, Cargo !!....

Quebec, Canada

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You have quite a fleet. All of those vans aren't for personal use are they? What sort of business do you operate with that diverse lineup?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually most are for my private use ( T4 Tdi we purchased in Europe to tour, had to bring it home. VW X T3, personal collection, 04 Sprinter we use as a work vehicle for our business, 06 Navion is our motorhome ), but the Metris Cargo, Sprinter 4 X 4, and the Black Metris will be converted to Campervans, we have waited for a van such as the Metris for nearly 19 years, since the last T4 Diesel was sold in Canada ( VW transporter here "Eurovan cargo" ), as its a perfect size for our conversions.

But we love the van and really hope it takes off, here in Quebec everyone stops me and asks about it, out of the fleet is my favorite and we have some neat vehicles around, love its relative simplicity ( lack of fluffy options ).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts