Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
It's pretty spartan.

For the passenger version, I'd like to figure out what bits from the V-Class can be easily ordered and installed at a reasonable price to improve the interior.

Something like this headlight switch, for example, from the V-Class:

And I'd like to ensure the grab handles are in place so I can hang my coat. Here's a picture from the V-Class. I'm hoping this won't be too hard to buy and install if it's not there already:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Assuming the DOG and equipment book are right, and I think they are for now, those pics show things that are not available like fold down backrest a and power front seats.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me I'm after 2x parts numbers for centre large beverage holder that attaches to the centre dash below the radio area and climate controls area or if someone knows were I can get one from for my van hoping someone can help me thank you holden

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
They are, regrettably, standard equipment in the US. If your van is not so equipped, consider yourself lucky- they are awful unless you drink your coffee or soda from 7-11 Super Big Giant Quintuple Gulp cups. Which even 7-11 doesn't sell anymore.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They are, regrettably, standard equipment in the US. If your van is not so equipped, consider yourself lucky- they are awful unless you drink your coffee or soda from 7-11 Super Big Giant Quintuple Gulp cups. Which even 7-11 doesn't sell anymore.
I know tell me about it but it's my brothers van and he has seen photos of the drink holders and can't stop talking about getting them so that why I need the parts numbers so I can order them in from my dealer for him to keep him quite

·
Registered
5 Posts
Send a note to vendor "mercedespartswholesale_com" on ebay and see if he can help.....
Thanks for that I've try my vendor says he could find a part number for it and I have tryed a few places in the USA but they say they can't give me the part /order numbers or letters to me seems stupid that we don't have that over here as standard in our vans which are called Vitos

·
Registered
5 Posts
Still waiting why so hard

:crying:Still waiting on Mercedes Benz wholesale and other services to get back to me on a part/number on these centre drink holders i don't think they make them anymore um

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
They make them. Still standard on US models. You can't get away with selling a car in the US without large cupholders. These suck in their execution, however.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for that I was starting to think that they had stop making them still no answers from anyone about getting a part number or a code they all say it's standard in the metris but they must have some sort of code to order one in no even Germany has gone back to me still could some one walk or ring there local dealer and ask them what the code or numbers or to order one from Germany I can't here in Australia because we don't have them hoping someone could help me out

1 - 18 of 18 Posts