Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My camper is a side sofa/ bed design that pulls out to be 45” wide ( 9” less than a full double bed) it has a flushing marine toilet with an integral 9gal holding tank that drains like all RV toilets. Also a swiveling passenger seat faces fold up table in front of the side door and , as you can see, a microwave ( ac or runs off the inverter) and a 120V.fridge that can run off the aux. battery if I run the engine about 1/2 hour a day.
Sure drives great ( on half the gas) compared to the 3/4 ton truck and 9’ camper the van replaced!
Screenshot Multimedia software Technology Software Floor
Screenshot Technology Photography Font Electronic device
Property Floor Product Flooring Text
Font Screenshot Technology Multimedia software Room
Vehicle Car Van Automotive exterior Bumper
Font Technology Curtain Interior design Window
Screenshot Technology Photography Font Electronic device
Property Floor Product Flooring Text
Font Screenshot Technology Multimedia software Room
Vehicle Car Van Automotive exterior Bumper
Font Technology Curtain Interior design Window

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My camper is a side sofa/ bed design that pulls out to be 45” wide ( 9” less than a full double bed) it has a flushing marine toilet with an integral 9gal holding tank that drains like all RV toilets. Also a swiveling passenger seat faces fold up table in front of the side door and , as you can see, a microwave ( ac or runs off the inverter) and a 120V.fridge that can run off the aux. battery if I run the engine about 1/2 hour a day.
Sure drives great ( on half the gas) compared to the 3/4 ton truck and 9’ camper the van replaced! View attachment 17483 View attachment 17483 View attachment 17484 View attachment 17483 View attachment 17484 View attachment 17485 View attachment 17487 View attachment 17488 View attachment 17489 View attachment 17490 View attachment 17483 View attachment 17483 View attachment 17483 View attachment 17484 View attachment 17485 View attachment 17487 View attachment 17488 View attachment 17489 View attachment 17490

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about the double posting of some of the pics. New to the site and a computer lame-o

1 - 5 of 5 Posts