Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Metris Passenger van, simply because I wanted windows and the cargo van didn't have that. I am taking the seats out (for cargo space) and selling them if anyone is interested please message me

Black Leatherette seats - selling both middle and back rows brand new van, 2016.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I still have a full set of Black Leatherette seats in Dallas, TX Area if you are interested. They are in closets in my house right now, never been used.

·
Registered
271 Posts
What do they cost? I'm curious considering their heft.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I just bought a Metris Passenger van, simply because I wanted windows and the cargo van didn't have that. I am taking the seats out (for cargo space) and selling them if anyone is interested please message me

Black Leatherette seats - selling both middle and back rows brand new van, 2016.
Care to share what you're using it for? I thought I would sorely miss windows, but my 'no rear./no cargo side windows' MC has been great security wise and 'stealth-ness'. I'm comfy leaving $8-19k worth of professional electronic gear inside, whereas I was worried often in the past with other vehichles and rentals.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i need your black leatherette u71 additional seat 2nd row folding curbside asap!

i have a 7 seater metris already, ive been looking all over the usa to purchase this 8th seat, can you pls sell it to me and i'll get it asap, pls advise, it costs $370 on the mbvans.com/metris website when you build it, how much can you give it to me for and i'll get it, pls advise thanks, my cell is 562.841.0637, pls call or text me thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
i need your 8th seat on the middle row, the additional seat that folds curbside, can you pls sell it to me, its $370 at the mbvans.com/metris website when you build it, but they wont let you order it aftermarket, i need it in black leatherette, do you have it in this color? pls advise thanks

·
Registered
271 Posts
Ask the dealer what it really lists for. It won't be $370. lol

Reactions: MOWO

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you want to use the 8th seat, you need to have a second-row bench with the 8th-seat stud installed. The reason it's hard for the dealer to get you the 8th seat after factory, is they would need the corresponding two-seat bench, also shipped with it.

If you're trying to get the curb-side 8th seat, you will need to find someone who ordered it from the factory, but doesn't need the entire 2nd-bench any longer. My guess, is within a year or two, when they get the South Carolina facility going, you will be able to order the benches.

Personally, I would love to get another 2nd-row/curbside, and replace my 3rd-row with that. Then I could remove the side-seats, have a long space for my very long cargo, and still have 6-seats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are you still looking for a 2 seat second row? I'm looking for a three seat 2nd row and will want to get rid of my 2 seat when I get it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts