Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Metris seat swivels I bought from Travois that I never installed and am selling. They are brand new and in the box. These sell on the Travois site for $370 for each swivel plus $50 shipping for each swivel.

I am offering them for $650 for the pair, plus estimated $100 shipping for the pair. I will only sell them as a pair. Thanks for looking.

From the Travois site:
Scopema RIB seat swivel that will fit 2015 and newer Mercedes Benz Metris vans. Top quality European made pieces that are extremely sturdy made out of 5mm thick steel plate with a total overall profile of 23mm and will not rock and have excessive play/sloppiness when installed. Very smooth swivelling.

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
I would think you will need to offer more of a discount than $45 a piece. Given your starting point I’m sure you wouldn’t go low enough to intrigue me, but I suspect someone who is less cheap then me would still expect more of a discount.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I would think you will need to offer more of a discount than $45 a piece. Given your starting point I’m sure you wouldn’t go low enough to intrigue me, but I suspect someone who is less cheap then me would still expect more of a discount.
He's offering about 20 to 25%, which is very fair for NIB product. Travois has consistently had low supply at $369 on their site, but plenty on Ebay at $399, plus $55 shipping. I bought two -- one direct in 2018 (for about $75 less) and one last Fall from Travois Ebay. The driver swivel I bought last Fall ended up near $500 with tax.

Anyway, $750 delivered is a good deal for the pair -- about $125 savings per.

BTW, adding the swivels has been the single most useful modification I've done to Metris so far, closely followed by sound and heat insulation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts